Header Ads

Epilepsy Healed

Image result for Epilepsy Healed
Epilepsy Healed
Reiki Story

I was diagnosed with grand mal epilepsy in October 2006, after having my first tonic-clonic seizure while at work. 

Over the course of the next six months, I endured weeks in hospital with electrodes glued to my head and withstood medication after medication-^all of which proved fruitless, ln fact, my seizures increased to a dozen every three weeks.

 I really had gotten to a point where I thought my life was over. In April of 2007, Diana gave me a Reiki treatment. 

I knew something had happened during the treatment.

 We both commented on the incredible heat developing in the space between her hands and my head and shoulders.

 Today is the 29th of November. I have gone that entire time seizure-free, and for the last three months have reduced and stopped ALL epilepsy medication. 

Over this six-month period, I have had long-distance treatments, which I firmly believe have maintained and strengthened my developing Wellness. 

—Ned Thomson, Justice of the Peace Brisbane QLD / AUSTRALIA

No comments

Powered by Blogger.